Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LET JESUS GUIDE THE WAY


Call out for Jesus, He is the Only way to Salvation. He died to forgive us for our sins, learn to know Him, and only in the King James Bible will you find the truth in His way, to live eternally.

LET JESUS GUIDE THE WAY
             by BethAnne


The Lord Jesus Christ, speaks solely through our heart
He brings His words of wisdom, the truth in every part.
Jesus saith unto him, " I am the way,the truth and the life    
No man cometh unto the Father, but by me."  
 
 John 14:6
 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.




I heard a voice call from afar en route calling out my name
He shouted come closer, never to the open, you will be game,
It was said  "To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice:
and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
 
John 10:3
To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

 
 
Jesus placed me on the road,to walk and find my way
Well lit the straight, and narrow path, following each day
And Jesus said "I am the door: by me if any man enter in,
he shall be saved,and shall go in and out, and find pasture"
 
John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.



So thankful am I to the shepherd who has taken me by the hand
and led me to Jesus's Knowledge, to Salvation,to live, to stand.
Jesus said "As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that 
he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out 
my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have 
been scattered in the cloudy and dark day."

Ezekiel 34:12
As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.


   
Jesus gives His words of wisdom, out to the people He knows
for they will carry His voice, to others flocks who are scattered foes.
Jesus said, "Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I 
punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock 
the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle"
 
Zechariah 10:3
Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle


 
 So call out to Holy Jesus, He will guide the way in His truth
 you will have the light to walk, when death shows it's tooth.
It is written, "Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness"
 
Jeremiah 13:16
Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness
 

-- 
HAVE A GOD BLESSINGS DAY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
 Psalm 119 KJV
BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
10With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
12Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
13With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
14I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
15I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
16I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

No comments:

Post a Comment