Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SAVING BRANCHES By BethAnne


In these times of uncertainty in this earth, one can know for sure, that Jesus Christ is there when we call for Him. Keeping the Laws of  the 10 commandments, and the commandments of love and forgiveness,  is the way to live in His truth.  Jesus Christ died for our sins,to show us the new commandments added to the 10 in the new testament. Salvation comes from Jesus when we show Him sincere faith in Him,and repent out sins,through prayer and fasting. forgiving ourselves and others, as Jesus Christ forgives us. Keep on the path of righteousness, because Jesus Christ is our protection, our future in the the Kingdom of God. There is no peace nor will there be peace in this material world, the only peace that Jesus Christ brings to us is spiritually to our heart and soul. He is our comforter.


2 Timothy 3 KJV
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

 1 Thessalonians 5 KJV
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 

Philippians 1 KJV
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace. For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;  11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
12 But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel; 13 So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places; 14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. 15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. 19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, 20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

2 Thessalonians 2 KJV
 13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

 Psalms119 KJV
155 Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.156 Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

SAVING BRANCHES
           By BethAnne
            May15,2011
 
A mold creeps in slowly, coming quietly inbound
Grabbing on branches,pulling them to the ground,
Clinging so tightly, with no room for a breath
The thickness smothers, this life to death.
 
It chokes the healthy, blooms of this tree
From expanding it's growth, it becomes debris,
Becoming brittle, as it falls, to the earth
Rotting away, taking away it's self worth.
 
This mold is lucifer which clings to our soul
It latches on quickly, to gain all control,
It drains all the substance, which is inside
As it leaves a branch dying, empty and dried.
 
In a giant heavy stride, these beasts did walk
They were full of violence,and unholy talk,
They were strengthened in body,and harden might
And towered the branches, in endless height..
 
They came from the loins of the evil sires
Which God threw out, from their evil desires,
They were not worthy of God's good Graces
The foulness they cause were sinful disgraces.
 
These demons rush in, and hold to their catch
They fight to win, as they wickedly attach,
Boastful they sing of the branch that died
In glory of satan  who they worship with pride.
 
Each soul they capture, is a mark to their beast
Fallen angels adorning, their victorious feast,
They are tender,and vicious all rolled up in one
To deceive and shred, a heart when they're done.
 
This branch is an offering to satan's worth
From the vices and sins we  created from birth,
It's the soul which he wants to take with him
Away from God from our treasures within.
 
But Jesus has the answer for everyone today
To keep satans angels, from leading us astray,
Give Jesus your branches to place in His hold
He'll nourish and protect them, turning them gold. 
 
Call out to Jesus, He will hear your plea
Give Him your errors, which will set you free,
Be real with your heart, to repent these sins
He'll give you branches like a willow in the wind!
 
 
Thank you Lord Jesus, You surely never fail! Always there,
to talk to, to help out, in everything I do!! You give me direction,
And keep me on track.. I pray other will see, so they can have
the same relationship as you have given me in your Graces!!!
 
Amen Jesus!!!!  You are most Holy!!!!!
 
Have faith in Jesus, He will come through for you and set you on
the path you are suppose to be on!!!!  
-- 
HAVE A GOD BLESSINGS DAY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
 Psalms 119
BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
10With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
12Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
13With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
14I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
15I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
16I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

1 comment:

  1. http://anninos50.blogspot.com.cy/2017/11/this-is-proved-of-trinity-of-holy-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete